Sunday, March 9, 2008

....Friends....

.....Friends....
I've been blessed with an amazing week. Nothing extraordinary happened, but it seems it was a week where I had more time than most to reconnect and visit with those friends and those in my life that are important to me. What a blessing friends can be! David and Jonathan were an excellent model of what a true friendship can be.
Often in the business of life and our daily routines we don't always have the time to connect with those we'd like. But when we finally connect it's like a warm cup of tea....just relaxing and enjoying each others company. Being able to share and impart what God has laid on your heart, and hearing all that God has laid on theirs. It stirs up your passion, your desire to press on and press through. And to realize "We're all in this together". We need those relationships. We need to have people in our lives that support and walk alongside of us. I love the variety of friends I've been blessed with, the soothing ones, the gentle ones, the funny ones, the spontaneous ones......man God has created some really awesome people, and I am so thankful He chose my path to connect with theirs!
Sometimes throughout life, we feel like we are alone. And sometimes there are seasons in our lives that we are....but I challenge you to look at those key relationships in your life, and really be the friend you desire to have.
And to all my dear friends young and old. I pray special blessings upon you and your families..and all you put your hands to. And I thank you for having a hand in molding me to be the woman of God I was called to be.....

No comments: