Monday, November 27, 2017

All things are Possible



I came across this picture tonight and couldn’t help but smile! Jamie and I were in Kangirsuk ministering together. It was my first time there and the first time we’d ever shared parts of our story publicly. In the North you can’t go outside without being completely covered or you’ll freeze, like literally. We had decided to go for a walk to a small shop. Jamie had forgotten his gloves and it was MUCH colder than we’d thought. Because of the extreme temperature I would let Jamie borrow my gloves for a minute or so and then a minute later we’d swap back so our hands wouldn’t freeze. After doing this for a few minutes, we decided to try to squish both our hands in my glove, well squish we did! We laughed and laughed as we crammed our hands into my mitts, and we walked and enjoyed the simplicity of life and the way God had changed our story. Our story has evolved from one of selfishness and self centeredness to one of selflessness. We have grown. We really have seen the hand of God transform our marriage. My desire is to let people know that what seems impossible to you, is possible with God. We’ve seen it time and time again. Everyone loves a story of redemption and He’s still writing yours! Don’t give up, it’s not over. #allthingsarepossible #dontgiveup#shareyourmitts #15to40

No comments: