Monday, November 27, 2017

Come As You Are!



There’s nothing worse than trying to measure up or feeling you have to recreate yourself for someone to like or accept you.
One thing I HIGHLY value and love is when people feel at ease in our presence. No show, just the real them. Come excited, come broken, come rich, come poor.... it doesn’t matter to me, but just come as you are.
When I see this mat in front of our house I can’t help but think of Taylor Townsend. Taylor you are a rare gem, one who could make me laugh, cry and make my jaw drop. You’re one that even if someone tried to put you in a box you’d find a way to bust out of it! I’ve said at least 100x that at least with Taylor you know what you’re dealing with! Thanks for always being raw and real...πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
I encourage you to find those friendships where you can be yourself, where you can come as you are!
‘He’s still working on me, to make me what I ought to be....... How loving and patient He must be, he’s still working on me.’ #31to40

No comments: