Monday, November 27, 2017

Fire Within

When the tough times come, and they do. When disappointment settles in, and it does. When I want to throw in the towel, the fire within me burns. It burns hotter than the fire that surrounds me. The fire within me gives me the strength to go through the valleys. The fire within me burns so deep, longing to continue to see the miraculous. Our family isn’t perfect, we too go through trials and testing, but in those times God gives us the strength and endurance to carry on. It’s in these times where the fire around us is so hot, that we need to fan the internal flame. We need to dig in and lean into the promises God has given to us. It’s in these times I declare Galatians 6:9, Do not grow weary in well doing for in due time you will receive the harvest if you faint not!
Why do I recite this out loud? Because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. #33to40



No comments: