Tuesday, April 22, 2008

YOU make a difference...

Many of us know we've been designed for such a time as this. Or we've heard many times that we have a unique plan and calling on our lives. I received this short but moving clip from someone the other day and hadn't opened it until today.  WOW....I know we all make a difference, and I know those of you who have made a tremendous difference in my life. And for many of you who think you go unnoticed you are usually the ones I notice the most.  Those quiet behind the scenes friends, supporters and servants who diligently give of yourself.  I want you to know, in my life many of you have made a difference and impacted me in ways you'll never know. From those of you who were there when I grew up and were the solid..funny...friends that helped mold my creative crazy character. To my moms friends who were always the ones welcoming me into their home for dinners, play dates and tea (when I was a teen and my car ran out of gas...) To my many coaches who were hard on me but taught me to never give up and give all I have in all I do.  To those of you whom maybe we haven't always seen eye to eye, through those instances I've been stretched and grown in character and patience. To my friends...and also my much older and wiser friends who were there for the first years of parenting and marriage. You've all made a massive difference in my life and helped me be the woman/mom I am today. God has placed many people in my life from all walks of society and allowed them to pour into me. Thank-you. You have made a difference in my life.
I'd especially like to speak into the lives of the ones younger than me. You've impacted me in more ways than you know. The things you've taught me through what you've gone through, and continue to go through amazes me.  Never think you aren't making a difference. Keep going, keep pressing on and keep pressing in to all God has for you. You make a difference in my life! Know that I love you and appreciate you.
Watch the short but super amazing clip.....  www.blueribbonmovie.com

No comments: